[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1. List the number and location of all pay phones in and near your facility. This will be very helpful in the event that your phone system crashes.
2. List the number and location of all fax and direct lines into your facility.
3. Develop a list which includes telephone numbers and addresses of the following:
4. Plan to maximize the fax machines. Printed copy is easily shared and not often misunderstood. Outgoing fax posted on a wall provide a "briefing" tool for updating incoming staff. These documents will also be helpful in creating the after-action report.
5. Survey your organization to find out how many amateur/ham radio operators you have. Do they have hand-held or mobile radios?
6. On all telephone call down lists provide pager instructions.
7. Develop an emergency telephone list for the following:
Hospitals and Medical Services
About the author: